2023 Summer Thunder
Raiders Drum and Bugle Corps and the Washington Township Marching Band are proud to present Summer Thunder on July 22nd!
Performance Start Time - 7:00pm ET
Gates open - 5:30pm ET
Box Office Day of Show Open: 5:30pm ET
Ticket prices range from $20 - $55*.
A $6.95 processing fee will be added to each ticket at checkout.
Sections C and D are VIP tickets ($55) located in Rows 14 and 15 above Sections E and F. VIP tickets will include premium parking, program, meal ticket, and VIP badge.
Tickets increase $5 in all seating areas the day of the event.
Accessible seating is located at the bottom of Section A in the stadium. If you are needing ADA seating, please purchase a ticket in Section A and the staff will help direct you to the proper location.
- All seats are bleacher seats.
- Sections C - F are reserved seating. Sections A, B, and G are General Admission.
- Row 1 is closest to field.
- For Sections C - F, seat #1 is closest to the 50-yard line.
Scholastic Groups of 5 or more receive discounted tickets at $15 in Sections A, B, and G. Groups will receive 1 comp ticket for every 10 tickets purchased.
A $2.95 processing fee will be added to each ticket.
For more information on groups, please call 317.275.1212.
All Sales are FINAL. No Refunds/Exchanges/Rainchecks.
1. DCI will no longer print and mail paper tickets for events.
2. Box Office will be cashless and minimal contact for our tickets events.
3. Tickets for all events will utilize either a Mobile Ticket using your smartphone or Print@home ticket delivery. You will select your delivery method at the time you order your tickets.
For more information on Contactless Ticketing, please click here.
AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH ACCORDING TO THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION. BY ENTERING THE STADIUM, HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19.
Children under 3 do not need a ticket as long as they are sitting on a lap and not taking up another seat.
Event Start Times and Lineup are subject to change.