2023 Cavalcade of Brass
Gates Open: 6:00PM CT
Box Office Assistance available day of event at 5:00PM CT
Tickets prices range from $40 - $60.
A $6.95 processing fee will be added to each ticket at checkout.
Accessible seating is located in the front row of Sections 101, 103, 105, and 107.
- Sections 103 - 105 are reserved seating. The 50 yard line splits Section 104.
- Row A is located closest to the field.
- For Section 105, seat 1 is closest to the 50 yard line.
- For Section 103, the higher number seats are closer to the 50 yard line.
- Sections 100 - 102 and 106 - 108 are General Admission seats.
Scholastic Groups of 20 or more receive discounted tickets at $25 in the General Admission sections only.
For more information on groups, please call 317.275.1212.
All Sales are FINAL. No Refunds/Exchanges/Rainchecks
1. DCI will no longer print and mail paper tickets for events.
2. Box Office will be cashless and minimal contact for our ticketed events.
3. Tickets for all events will utilize either a Mobile Ticket using your smartphone or Print@home ticket delivery. You will select your delivery method at the time you order your tickets.
For more information on Contactless Ticketing, please click here.
AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH ACCORDING TO THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION. BY ENTERING THE STADIUM, HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19.
Children under 3 do not need a ticket as long as they are sitting on a lap and not taking up another seat.
Event Start Times and Lineup are subject to change.