2023 DCI Austin
Gates Open: 6:30pm CT
Box Offices Day of Show Open: 5:30pm
Tickets for the event are $35 - $40*
A $6.95 processing fee will be added to each ticket at checkout.
Ticket prices for this event will increase on June 1, 2023.
Accessible seating is located at the bottom of Sections C - G.
- Sections E and F are individual bucket seats. The rest of the stadium is bleacher seating without backs.
- In Sections A - J, Row 6 is closest to the field. Row 5 is ADA seating below the sections.
- Sections AA - JJ that are located under the walkway are not being sold for this event.
- For Sections A - E, the higher number seats are closer to the 50 yard line.
- For Sections F - J, seat #1 is closest to the 50 yard line.
Scholastic Groups of 20 or more receive discounted tickets at $29 in the Super sections and $35 in the Premium sections.
A $2.95 processing fee will be added to each ticket.
For more information on groups, please call Brian Fisher at 727.460.6431.
All Sales are FINAL. No Refunds/Exchanges/Rainchecks
1. DCI will no longer print and mail paper tickets for events.
2. Box Office will be cashless and minimal contact for our events.
3. Tickets for all events will utilize either a Mobile Ticket using your smartphone or Print@home ticket delivery. You will select your delivery method at the time you order your tickets.
For more information on Contactless Ticketing, please click here.
AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH ACCORDING TO THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION. BY ENTERING THE STADIUM, HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19.
Children under 3 do not need a ticket as long as they are sitting on a lap and not taking up another seat.
Event Start Times and Lineups are subject to change.