2023 Soaring Sounds
Event Start time: 7:00pm ET
Gates Open: 6:00pm ET
Box Office Assistance available at 5:00pm ET
Tickets for the event range from $37 - $42. Individual tickets will be available in Section A and E on the day of the show for $29.
A $6.95 processing fee will be added to each ticket at checkout.
Ticket prices will increase on June 1, 2023.
Accessible seating will be located at the bottom row of Section A, B, D, and E. Companion seating will be located along row B of each of those sections.
- All seats are this performance are bleachers.
- Row A is located closest to the field.
- For Sections A and B, seat #1 would be closest to the 50-yard line
- For Sections D and E, the higher number seats are closer to the 50-yard line.
- Section C is located over the 50-yard line.
Scholastic Groups of 20 or more receive a discounted tickets at $37 in the Premium sections, $27 in the Super sections, and $22 in the Value sections.
A $2.95 processing fee will be added to each ticket.
For more information on groups, please call Dale Antoine at 920.737.3986.
All Sales are FINAL. No Refunds/Exchanges/Rainchecks
1. DCI will no longer print and mail paper tickets for events.
2. Box Office will be cashless and minimal contact for our events.
3. Tickets for all events will utilize either a Mobile Ticket using your smartphone or Print@home ticket delivery. You will select your delivery method at the time you order your tickets.
For more information on Contactless Ticketing, please click here.
AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH ACCORDING TO THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION. BY ENTERING THE STADIUM, HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19.
Children under 3 do not need a ticket as long as they are sitting on a lap and not taking up another seat.
Event Start Times and Lineup are subect to change.