2023 DCI Eastern Illinois
Gates Open: 6:30pm CT
Box Office Assistance will be available starting at 5:30pm CT
Tickets for the event are $27.
A $6.95 processing fee will be added to each ticket at checkout.
- All seating in the stadium are bleachers with no backs to them.
- Section D will be the only section available. Once this section has reached capacity, Sections C and E will be made available.
- All seating in each available section will be General Admission.
- Row 1 is closest to the field
- For Section C, higher number seats are closer to the 50-yd. line.
- For Section E, seat 1 is closer to the 50-yd. line.
- Section D is split by the 50-yd. line.
Accessible seating is located in front of Section A and part of Section B and is General Admission seating. If you are needing ADA seating, just purchase GA tickets and the usher will help direct patrons to the proper area.
Scholastic Groups of 20 or more recieve discounted tickets at $22 in the Premium section.
A $2.95 processing fee will be added to each ticket.
For more information on groups, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Sales are FINAL. No Refunds/Exchanges/Rainchecks
1. DCI will no longer print and mail paper tickets for events.
2. Box Office will be cashless and minimal contact for our events.
3. Tickets for all events will utilize either a Mobile Ticket using your smartphone or Print@home ticket delivery. You will select your delivery method at the time you order your tickets.
For more information on Contactless Ticketing, please click here.
AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH ACCORDING TO THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION. BY ENTERING THE STADIUM, HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19.
Children under 3 do not need a ticket as long as they are sitting on a lap and not taking up another seat.
Event Start Times and Lineups are subject to change.