2023 Drums on Parade
Performance Start Time - 7:00pm CT
Gates open - 5:30pm CT
Day of Show Box Office Assistance will be available at 4:00pm CT
Ticket prices range from $35 - $55.
A $6.95 processing fee will be added to each ticket at checkout.
Accessible seating is located on the first row of Sections A, B, D, and E.
- Row 1 is closest to field. Row S is the highest row in most sections.
- For Section D and E, seat #1 would be closest to the 50-yard line.
- For Section A and B, the higher number seats are closer to the 50-yard line.
- Section C is split by the 50-yard line.
A $2.95 processing fee will be added to each ticket.
For more information on groups, please call 317.275.1212.
- Groups that purchase 40-59 tickets receive 1 comp ticket
- Groups that purchase 60-79 tickets receive 2 comp tickets
- Groups that purchase 80-99 tickets receive 3 comp tickets
- Groups that purchase 100+ tickets receive 4 comp tickets
All Sales are FINAL. No Refunds/Exchanges/Rainchecks
1. DCI will no longer print and mail paper tickets for events.
2. Box Office will be cashless and minimal contact for our ticketed events.
3. Tickets for all events will utilize either a Mobile Ticket using your smartphone or Print@home ticket delivery. You will select your delivery method at the time you order your tickets.
For more information on Contactless Ticketing, please click here.
AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH ACCORDING TO THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION. BY ENTERING THE STADIUM, HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19.
Children under 3 do not need a ticket as long as they are sitting on a lap and not taking up another seat.
Event Start Times and Lineup are subject to change.