2023 The Whitewater Classic
Performance Start Time - 6:30pm CT
Gates open - 5:00pm CT
Day of Show Box Office at Stadium - 4:00pm CT
Ticket prices range from $30 - $50*.
A $6.95 processing fee will be added to each ticket at checkout.
Ticket prices for this event will increase on the day of the event.
Accessible seating is located in front of Row 44 in Section C and in front of Row 21 in Section E. There is also ADA seating located in Section B next to Section C and is General Admission.
- Row 6 is closest to field.
- For Section E, seat #1 would be closest to the 50-yard line
- For Section C, the higher number seats are closer to the 50-yard line.
- Section D is split by the 50-yard line.
- There is a walkway just above Row 20 in each section.
Scholastic Groups of 20 or more receive discounted tickets at $40 in the Super Premium section, $30 in the Premium section, and $20 in the Value sections.
A $2.95 processing fee will be added to each ticket.
For more information on groups, please call 317.275.1212.
- Groups that purchase 40-59 tickets receive 1 comp ticket
- Groups that pruchase 60-79 tickets receive 2 comp tickets
- Groups that purchase 80-99 tickets receive 3 comp tickets
- Groups that purchase 100+ tickets receive 4 comp tickets
Event Parking - Parking passes are required in order to park at UW-Whitewater. You can only purchase a parking pass by visiting the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater Parking website here. Your parking pass will appear as a confirmation email that you can present to the attendant when you arrive, either via your smartphone or printed copy. Attendants will not be taking cash.
If you have any issues, we suggest reaching out to University of Wisconsin-Whitewater Parking Services by calling (262) 472-1011 from 7:30am - 4:30pm CT, Monday - Friday or by emailing email@example.com.
All Sales are FINAL. No Refunds/Exchanges/Rainchecks.
1. DCI will no longer print and mail paper tickets for events.
2. Box Office will be cashless and minimal contact for our ticketed events.
3. Tickets for all events will utilize either a Mobile Ticket using your smartphone or Print@home ticket delivery. You will select your delivery method at the time you order your tickets.
For more information on Contactless Ticketing, please click here.
AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH ACCORDING TO THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION. BY ENTERING THE STADIUM, HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19.
Children under 3 do not need a ticket as long as they are sitting on a lap and not taking up another seat.
Event Start Times and Lineup are subject to change.