2022 March On!
Gates Open: 6:00pm CT
Box Office Assistance will be available starting at 5:30pm CT
Tickets for the event range from $20 - $30*. Prices for this event will increase $5 starting on the day of the event.
- All seating for this event is bleacher seating without backs.
- The center section (Section C) is reserved seating. All other sections are General Admission.
- The 50-yard line runs between seats 20 and 21 of the center reserved section.
- Wheelchair accessible seating is located at the bottom of each section. Companion seating is located behind the ADA seating in Row 2. Companion seating is marked in the reserved section. For the General Admission areas, Wheelchair accessible individuals will need to purchase the ADA GA seats. companions will need to buy a GA ticket.
Please call (317) 275-1212 to purchase ADA GA seating.
All Sales are FINAL. No Refunds/Exchanges/Rainchecks
*Individual ticket prices do not include $5.95 processing fee added during completion of order
1. DCI will no longer print and mail paper tickets for events.
2. All events will be cashless and minimal contact.
3. Tickets for all events will utilize either a Mobile Ticket using your smartphone or Print@home ticket delivery. You will select your delivery method at the time you order your tickets.
For more information on Contactless Ticketing, please click here.
AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH ACCORDING TO THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION. BY ENTERING THE STADIUM, HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19.
Event Start Times and Lineups are subject to change.