2022 DCI Capital Classic
Gates open at 4:30pm
Day of Show Box Office Assistance at Stadium starts at 3:30pm
Ticket prices range from $20 - $55*. Ticket prices will increase $5 the day of the event.
For this year, all seating at the stadium will be General Admission based on the price level. Wristbands will be provided after entering the gate to aid in designating which tickets are allowed in the proper areas.
Accessible seating is located in the first rows of the 100 Level Sections.
- Section 213 is bucket seating. All other sections are bleacher seats with no backs.
- Row 1 is closest to field in all Sections
- For Sections 214-217 and 123-125, seat #1 would be closest to the 50-yard line
- For Sections 209-212 and 118-121, the higher number seats are closer to the 50-yard line.
- Section 213 and 122 are split by the 50-yard line.
Groups of 10 or more get a $2** discount per ticket in the Value GA Sections. Please call 317.275.1212 to purchase group tickets.
Parking is available at the parking garage next to Hornet Stadium and costs $8 at the kioisks when entering. More informatoin on parking and buying parking passes is availble by clicking here.
Corps and Groups scheduled to perform:
Blue Devils (Concord, CA)
Blue Devils "B" (Concord, CA)
Blue Devils "C" (Concord, CA)
Gold (San Diego, CA)
Mandarins (Sacramento, CA)
Pacific Crest (Diamond Bar, CA)
Santa Clara Vanguard (Santa Clara, CA)
Vanguard Cadets (Santa Clara, CA)
Directions to South (College Town) Enterance:
From the east:
a. Take Highway 50 west to the Howe Avenue/Power Inn Road exit.
b. Go through the stoplight to College Town Drive. At the third stoplight, you will see campus.
From the west:
a. Take Highway 50 east to Howe Avenue/Power Inn Road exit. Stay in the right exit lane and take the exit for "Cal State Univ Sacramento," which will circle you under the freeway.
b. Make a left at the stoplight onto College Town Drive.
c. At the second light, you will see campus.
From the South entrance:
a. Continue West on College Town Drive to Stadium Drive.
b. Veer right before the drive-up info booth and turn right into Lot 8. You can also access Lot 7 or PS3 from here.
From the North entrance:
a. Go past the light, then turn left at the stop sign near the bus drop.
b. Curve to the right on State University Drive.
c. Turn right into Parking lot 7 at the 5th stop sign.
Event Start Times are subject to change.
1. DCI will no longer print and mail paper tickets for events.
2. All DCI Box Offices at California State University, Sacramento will be cashless and non-contact for our events.
3. Tickets for all events will utilize either a Mobile Ticket using your smartphone or Print@home ticket delivery. You will select your delivery method at the time you order your tickets.
For more information on Contactless Ticketing, please click here.
*Individual ticket prices do not include $5.95 processing fee per ticket added during completion of order.
**Group tickets have $2.95 processing fee per ticket added during completion of order. This results in a total savings of $5.00 per ticket compared to individual purchases.
AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH ACCORDING TO THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION. BY ENTERING THE STADIUM, HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19.