2022 Drums on the Ohio
Performance Start Time - 7:00pm CT
Gates open at 5:30pm CT
Day of Show Box Office assistance at stadium starts at 5:00pm CT
Ticket prices range from $17 - $40* Ticket prices increase $5 in the Premium and Value Sections the day of the event. General Admission seating in the outer parts of the stadium will be available for purchase a week before the event for $15* each.
NO LAWN CHAIRS WILL BE ALLOWED INSIDE THE STADIUM THIS YEAR.
Super Premium tickets also include vouchers for a parking pass (1 pass for every 2 tickets), free program, and one free drink and sandwich from the concession stand. Vouchers will be mailed out by the Drums on the Ohio starting in June.
GROUPS of 20 or more receive a $3 discount in the Value Section**
Groups of 25-49 receive 2 comp tickets.
Groups of 50-79 receive 5 comp tickets.
Groups of 80-124 receive 10 comp tickets.
Groups of 125 or more receive 15 comp tickets.
Please call the DCI Box Office at 317.275.1212 to purchase group tickets.
- All patrons enter the seating area from the top of the stadium.
- Row A is closest to field in all Sections
- For Sections F, G, and H, seat #1 would be closest to the 50-yard line
- For Sections C, D, and E, the higher number seats are closer to the 50-yard line.
- ADA seating is located on the top row of Section E and Section G and is limited. Easy Access Mobility seating is located at the top two rows of all sections, except for Section F. Please call 317.275.1212 to purchase ADA seats.
- Please note that the steps are fairly large and steep in each section. Click here to see an image of the stadium and the steps.
Parking for this event will have a minimal $5 charge in some lots. Click here for more information all the parking options.
Event Start Times are subject to change.
*Individual ticket prices do not include $5.95 processing fee per ticket added during completion of order
**Group tickets in the designated price levels have $2.95 processing fee per ticket added during completion of order. This results in a total savings of $6.00 per ticket compared to individual purchases.