2022 Summer Thunder
Raiders Drum and Bugle Corps and the Washington Township Marching Band are proud to present Summer Thunder on July 23rd!
Performance Start Time - 7:00pm ET
Gates open - 5:30pm ET
Day of Show Box Office Assistance will be available at 5:30pm ET
Ticket prices range from $20 - $100*.
Sections C and D are VIP tickets ($100) located in Rows 14 and 15 above Sections E and F. VIP tickets will include premium parking, program, meal ticket, VIP badge, Raiders memorabilia in a special Raiders bag, and special check-in location.
Tickets increase $5 in all seating areas the day of the event.
ADA/Companion seating is located at the bottom of Section A in the stadium. If you are needing ADA seating, please purchase a ticket in Section A and the staff will help direct you to the proper location.
Groups of 10** or more will receive access to a special clinic at the stadium before gates are open to the public. More information on the clinic will be provided closer to the start of the DCI season. Please call the DCI Office at (317) 275-1212 to purchase group tickets.
- All seats are bleacher seats.
- Sections C - F are reserved seating. Sections A, B, and G are General Admission.
- Row 1 is closest to field.
- For Sections C - F, seat #1 is closest to the 50-yard line.
Event Start Times are subject to change.
All Sales are FINAL. No Refunds/Exchanges/Rainchecks
*Individual ticket prices do not include $5.95 processing fee per ticket added during completion of order.
**Group tickets have $2.95 processing fee per ticket added during completion of order. This results in a total savings of $8.00 per ticket compared to individual purchases. Groups receive 2 complimentary tickets with the purchase of every 20 tickets.
1. DCI will no longer print and mail paper tickets for events.
2. All events will be cashless and minimal contact at the box office.
3. Tickets for all events will utilize either a Mobile Ticket using your smartphone or Print@home ticket delivery. You will select your delivery method at the time you order your tickets.
For more information on Contactless Ticketing, please click here.
AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH ACCORDING TO THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION. BY ENTERING THE STADIUM, HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19.