2022 Cavalcade of Brass
Gates Open: 6:00PM CT
Box Office Assistance available day of event at 4:00PM CT
Tickets for the event are $30 for GA and $50 for Reserved Center seating*. Prices for this event will increase $10 the day of the event.
Accessible seating is located in the front row of Sections 101, 103, 105, and 107.
To purchase Accessible seating, please call the DCI office at 317-275-1212.
- Sections 103 - 105 are reserved seating. The 50 yard line splits Section 104.
- Row A is located closest to the field.
- For Section 105, seat 1 is closest to the 50 yard line.
- For Section 103, the higher number seats are closer to the 50 yard line.
- Sections 100 - 102 and 106 - 108 are General Admission seats.
All Sales are FINAL. No Refunds/Exchanges/Rainchecks
1. DCI will no longer print and mail paper tickets for events.
2. All events will be cashless and minimal contact at the box office.
3. Tickets for all events will utilize either a Mobile Ticket using your smartphone or Print@home ticket delivery. You will select your delivery method at the time you order your tickets.
For more information on Contactless Ticketing, please click here.
AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH ACCORDING TO THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION. BY ENTERING THE STADIUM, HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19.
Event Start Times and Lineups are subject to change.
Children under 3 who will sit on a lap do not need a ticket.
*Individual ticket prices do not include $5.95 processing fee added during completion of order
**Group ticket prices do not include $2.95 processing fee added during completion of order