2022 Drums on the Chippewa
Performance Start Time - 7:00pm CT
Gates open - 6:00pm CT
Day of Show Box Office Assistance will be available at 5:30pm CT
Ticket prices range from $20 - $40*.
Tickets increase $5 in all reserved seating areas the day of the event.
ADA/Companion seating is located in Section C, D, and F of the stadium. Companion seating in this area is the first row behind the ADA space. Due to limited seating, please limit one companion per accessible seat.
Groups of 20 or more receive a $5 discount per ticket in the Value Sections*. Please call the DCI Office at (317) 275-1212 to purchase group tickets.
- All seats are bleacher seats.
- Row 1 is closest to field.
- For Sections A - C, the higher number seats would be closest to the 50-yard line
- For Sections D - F, seat #1 is closest to the 50-yard line.
- There is a walkway to the field to the left of Section C and to the right of Section D.
Event Start Times are subject to change.
1. DCI will no longer print and mail paper tickets for events.
2. All events will be cashless and minimal contact at the box office.
3. Tickets for all events will utilize either a Mobile Ticket using your smartphone or Print@home ticket delivery. You will select your delivery method at the time you order your tickets.
For more information on Contactless Ticketing, please click here.
AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH ACCORDING TO THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION. BY ENTERING THE STADIUM, HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19.
All Sales are FINAL. No Refunds/Exchanges/Rainchecks
*Individual ticket prices do not include $5.95 processing fee per ticket added during completion of order.
**Group tickets have $2.95 processing fee per ticket added during completion of order. This results in a total savings of $8.00 per ticket compared to individual purchases.