2022 DCI West
Gates open at 5:30pm
Day of Show Box Office Assistance at Stadium starts at 4:00pm
Ticket prices range from $35 - $125*. Ticket prices increase $5 on the day of the show.
Premium Center Skybox Seating is available through the Blue Devils and SCV for 2022. For more information, please contact the Blue Devils at 925-689-2918 (option 4) or SCV at email@example.com with any questions.
Skybox seating in Box 1, 2, 4, and 5 are available for the public. Seating includes VIP Badge, wristband for access to the pre-show BBQ, and VIP Parking Pass (1 pass per 4 tickets in order). Items will be mailed out to the customer Spring of 2022.
Super Premium Seating includes wristbands for access to pre-show BBQ.
Accessible seating is located at the top row (Row Y) of all the 100 level sections.
- Row A is closest to field in all Sections
- For Sections 114 - 117 and 214 - 217, seat #1 would be closest to the 50-yard line
- For Sections 109 - 112 and 209 - 212, the higher number seats are closer to the 50-yard line.
- Sections 113 and 213 are split by the 50-yard line.
Group Tickets**: Groups of 20 or more receive a $10 discount in the Super Value sections. To inquire about discounts or to place a group order, please contact the DCI office at 317-275-1212.
Event Start Times are subject to change.
1. DCI will no longer print and mail paper tickets for events.
2. All Box Offices at Stanford Stadium will be cashless and non-contact for our events.
3. Tickets for all events will utilize either a Mobile Ticket using your smartphone or Print@home ticket delivery. You will select your delivery method at the time you order your tickets.
For more information on Contactless Ticketing, please click here.
*Individual ticket prices do not include $5.95 processing fee per ticket added during completion of order
**Group tickets in the designated price levels have $2.95 processing fee per ticket added during completion of order. This results in a total savings of $13.00 per ticket compared to individual purchases.
AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH ACCORDING TO THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION. BY ENTERING THE STADIUM, HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19.