2021 Drums Along the Mississippi - Cape Girardeau, MO
Gates Open: 6:00pm CT
Box Office Assistance available at 5:00pm CT
Day of Show Tickets: All ticket sales will occur online – there will be no cash transactions available at the box office. There is limited seating available for this event, so be sure to order your tickets in advance of coming to the stadium. Box office staff will be on site to assist with any issues accessing your tickets.
Tickets for the event range from $15 to $25*. Seniors (55+) get $3 discount in advance and on the day of the show. Prices for this event will increase $5 on the day of the event.
Accessible seating is located at the front of the General Admission sections of the stadium. Please purchase a regular GA ticket and ushers will assist you to the ADA seating.
- The Super Premium Reserved seating area is separated into three sections. The seats in the far left start with 101, the middle section starts with 201, and the right section starts with 301.
- Seats 207 and 208 in the reserved section are on the 50-yard line.
- Row A is the first row of the Super Premium area and is at the middle of the three center sections. The seats are physical bucket seats.
- General Admission seating is bleacher seats with no back.
Group Tickets: Groups of 20 or more receive a $5 discount on tickets**.
- Groups of 30 - 39 get 2 free Super Premium seats.
- Groups of 40 - 49 get 3 free Super Premium seats.
- Groups of 50 - 59 get 4 free Super Premium seats.
- Groups of 60 or more get 5 free Super Premium seats.
All Sales are FINAL. No Refunds/Exchanges/Rainchecks
1. DCI will no longer print and mail paper tickets for events.
2. All events will be cashless and minimal contact at the box office.
3. Tickets for all events will utilize either a Mobile Ticket using your smartphone or Print@home ticket delivery. You will select your delivery method at the time you order your tickets.
For more information on Contactless Ticketing, please click here.
AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH ACCORDING TO THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION. BY ENTERING THE STADIUM, HOLDER VOLUNTARILY ASSUMES ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19.
Event Start Times and Lineups are subject to change.
*Individual ticket prices do not include $5.95 processing fee per ticket added during completion of order
**Group tickets in the designated price levels have $2.95 processing fee per ticket added during completion of order. If you wish to get group tickets, please call 317.275.1212.