2020 Capital Classic presented by MarchingApparel.com -Sacramento, CA
Event Start time: 6:30pm PT
Gates Open: 5:00pm PT
Box Offices Day of Show Open: 2:00pm PT
General Admission seating is $20*
Reserved seating in rows 13 and higher of Sections 7 and 11 is $30*
Reserved seating in rows 1-18 of Section 9 are $40*
NEW FOR 2020 - VIP seating is available for the top six rows of section 9 for $75* and include:
- A special reception dinner.
- Special Mandarins performance before the show.
- FREE VIP parking and water during the show.
Accessible seating is located in Row 3 of Sections 7, 9, and 11 along with row 27 of Section 11.
- Row 1 is located closest to the field and Row 24 is the highest row in Section 11. Row 1 is closest to the field in all other sections as well.
- 50 yard line seats are located in Section 9. Rows 1 – 19 have the 50 yard line between seats 10 and 11. Row 20 has the 50 between seats 8 and 9. For rows 21-24, the 50 is between seats 7 and 8.
- Sections 7 and 11 are General Admission seating.
For a seating map of the Premium and VIP section, click here.
Student Group Tickets: Groups of 10 or more students in high school or under receive a $2 discount on General Admission tickets. To inquire about discounts or to place a group order, please contact The Mandarins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Ticket prices do not reflect $5.95 processing fee that will be added to each ticket before checking out.
Seats that are located right next to the 50 yard line in Section 9 are marked with a "5"