2019 The Whitewater Classic - Whitewater, WI
Performance Start Time - 7:00pm CT
Gates open - 5:00pm CT
Day of Show Box Office at Stadium - 3:00pm CT
Ticket prices range from $25 - $45*. Tickets increase $10 in all reserved seating areas after phone and online sales end.
ADA/Companion seating is located near the top of Section C. There is also ADA seatig in the outer sections that are General Admission.
Please call the DCI Box Office at 317.275.1212 to purchase accessible seating.
- Row 6 is closest to field.
- For Section E, seat #1 would be closest to the 50-yard line
- For Section C, the higher number seats are closer to the 50-yard line.
- Section D is split by the 50-yard line
- General Admission tickets will be available the day of the show for $20 each. Tickets will not be available until the box office opens on July 6th.
Group Tickets**: Groups of 20 or more receive a $10 discount in the Super sections.
Groups of 25-49 receive 1 comp ticket.
Groups of 50-74 receive 2 comp tickets
Groups of 75-99 receive 3 comp tickets
Groups of 100-124 receive 4 comp tickets
Event Start Times are subject to change.
*Individual ticket prices do not include $5.95 processing fee per ticket added during completion of order
**Group tickets in the designated price levels have $2.95 processing fee per ticket added during completion of order. This results in a total savings of $13.00 per ticket compared to individual purchases.