2018 Drums on the Ohio presented by Band Shoppe & Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia - Evansville, IN
ATTENTION: In order to ensure all remaining tickets and equipment will arrive in Evansville on time to sell tickets the day of the show, all phone and online sales have now ended. Tickets will be available at the Reitz Bowl starting at noon, CT on Wednesday, June 27th.
Performance Start Time - 7:00pm
Gates open at 5:30pm
Day of Show Box Office at Stadium opens at 12:00pm
Ticket prices range from $17 - $40* Ticket prices increase $5 in the Premium and Value Sections the day phone and online sales end on Monday, June 25th at noon, EST.
NO LAWN CHAIRS WILL BE ALLOWED INSIDE THE STADIUM THIS YEAR.
Super Premium tickets also include vouchers for premium parking (1 pass for every 2 tickets), free program, and one free drink and sandwich from the concession stand.
GROUPS of 20 or more receive a $3 discount in the Value Section**
Groups of 25-49 receive 2 comp tickets.
Groups of 50-79 receive 5 comp tickets.
Groups of 80-124 receive 10 comp tickets.
Groups of 125 or more receive 15 comp tickets.
Please call the DCI Box Office at 317.275.1212 to purchase accessible seating or group tickets.
- All patrons enter the seating area from the top of the stadium.
- Row A is closest to field in all Sections
- For Sections F, G, and H, seat #1 would be closest to the 50-yard line
- For Sections C, D, and E, the higher number seats are closer to the 50-yard line.
- ADA seating is located on the top row of Section E and Section G and is limited. Easy Access Mobility seating is located the top row of all sections, except for Section F.
- Please note that the steps are fairly large and steep in each section. Click here to see an image of the stadium and the steps.
Event Start Times are subject to change.
*Individual ticket prices do not include $5.50 processing fee per ticket added during completion of order
**Group tickets in the designated price levels have $2.50 processing fee per ticket added during completion of order. This results in a total savings of $6.00 per ticket compared to individual purchases.